- The Airbus 320 provides 1/2.5 ton cargo capacity
- Boeing 767provides 8/10 ton cargo capacity
- Airport-to-airport services.
- The B767 allows for the uplift of heavy/ large cargo
- Client / Commodity base ex Dubai: Service & Retail Manufacturers (consumer goods/ electronics/ spare (repaired) parts/ etc.)
- Client/ Commodity base ex Kabul: Military and Sensitive Cargo (HUM’s/ service dogs/ etc.)
- Client/ Commodity base ex Delhi: Traders (local consumables – food stuffs/ etc.)
- Dedicated in-house loading & unloading supervision
- 24/7 availability
For any cargo enquiries, please contact Safi Airways.
Safi Airways provides 24/7 airport-to-airport cargo services on our schedule flights to Dubai, Delhi, Abu Dhabi and Herat. Safi Airways endowers to continue building its cargo capabilities sturdily. It has acquired the IOSA certification and IATA membership and it’s committed to deliver a quality cargo product that supports the customers in Afghanistan, Middle East and Indian Sub-Continent.
Cargo capacity on Airbus A320, Boeing B767 & B757, providing 4.5 & 14 tons respectively.
Cargo Service Line
- General Cargo
- Personal Effects
- Live Animals
For more information please contact our sales representative who visits your office or our local office.