Safi Airways offers exceptional cargo services
- The Airbus 320 provides 1/2.5 ton cargo capacity
- Boeing 767provides 8/10 ton cargo capacity
- Airport-to-airport services.
- The B767 allows for the uplift of heavy/ large cargo
- Client / Commodity base ex Dubai: Service & Retail Manufacturers (consumer goods/ electronics/ spare (repaired) parts/ etc.)
- Client/ Commodity base ex Kabul: Military and Sensitive Cargo (HUM’s/ service dogs/ etc.)
- Client/ Commodity base ex Delhi and Islamabad: Traders (local consumables – food stuffs/ etc.)
- Dedicated in-house loading & unloading supervision
- 24/7 availability
For any cargo enquiries, please contact Safi Airways.
Safi Airways provides 24/7 airport-to-airport cargo services on our schedule flights to Dubai, Delhi, Islamabad, Heart and Mazar e Sheriff.
Safi Airways will continue to enhance its cargo capability. It has acquired the IOSA certification and IATA membership and it’s committed to deliver a quality cargo product that supports the customers in Afghanistan, Middle East and the Indian Sub-Continent. Our current cargo capacity on the Airbus A319, A320, and Boeing B767, aircraft provides 4.5 & 14 tons respectively.
Cargo Service Line
- General Cargo
- Personal Effects
- Live Animals
For more information please contact our sales representative who visits your office or our local office.
For any cargo enquiries, please contact Safi Airways. 4Qcargo@safiairways.com