Safi Cabin Crew are dynamic, professional, outgoing and challenge themselves daily. They are ambassadors for our brand and strive to maintain a positive and healthy professional image. In order to be successful, it is important to present yourself well at every stage of the process.
Before starting your application with Safi Airways, you must ensure you meet all the minimum requirements.
- Should be 18 years of age or above at the time of joining
- Must be an Afghan national
- Must be female
- Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes with weight in proportion to height
- Physically fit and able to pass a medical assessment, and a visual acuity of 6/9 (aided or unaided)
- Fluent in English and Dari, both spoken and written (this will be tested). Ability to speak Pashto will be an advantage
- Confident in a customer facing role
- No visible body piercings when wearing Safi Airways Cabin Crew uniform
Safi Cabin Crew must deliver exceptional customer service experience on every flight. Thus, in addition to the Safi Cabin Crew minimum requirements above, you should also demonstrate:
- A positive attitude and empathy for others
- Strong cultural awareness and the ability to adapt to new environments and people
- Flexibility and the motivation to manage a demanding work schedule
- Qualities necessary to live up to the mission and values that Safi Airways holds in high regard – Professionalism, Empathy, Progressiveness, Customer Service Excellence
You may email your CV along with a coloured passport size photograph and a full length coloured photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only completed applications will be considered for shortlisting. The shortlisting process involves a detailed review of your CV. Our recruitment experts take into account your qualifications, overall experience and other relevant factors. Your application will be shortlisted if you meet the minimum criteria.The deadline for applications is 14th September 2014.